home

KaJo e.V. School Scholarships in Ethiopia

KaJo e.V. is a non-profit association empowering socially disadvantaged children in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia, by providing them with a excellent school education.

Become a sponsor now

We need your help!

We use your donation exclusively to support education in Ethiopia

Donate now!

Kalkidan & Josef

Our first sponsored children

Kalkidan Tsegaye
Date of birth: 30.09.2004
Sponsored since: 2012
Josef Sileshi
Date of birth: 30.11.2008
Sponsored since: 2012

Watch the video to learn more about our work

Financial transparency and efficiency

In 2017, 87 % of KaJo's total expenses were used directly to finance the school education of our sponsored children. The remaining 13 % were used to ensure a good caretaking of the children in Addis Abeba and for fundraising.

We are an open book. Have a look at our financial reports.

Sponsor a child today!

Sponsor a child!