1) In order to fulfil the purposes and tasks of the Association, the following shall be observed in compliance with the
EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) and the EU Data Protection Directive (DS-GVO).
Federal Law for Data Protection (BDSG) personal data about personal and business data
the factual relations of the members in the association are processed.
2) As far as the prerequisites described in the respective regulations are met, the following shall apply
to each member of the association in particular the following rights:
- the right of access under Article 15 DS-GVO,
- the right to a correction under Article 16 of the DS Block Exemption Regulation,
- the right to cancellation under Article 17 of the DS Block Exemption Regulation,
- the right to limit the processing pursuant to Article 18 DS-GVO,
- the right to data transferability under Article 20 DS-GVO, and
- the right of objection according to article 21 DS-GVO.
3) It is the responsibility of the organs of the association, all employees or other persons working for the association to
personal data to anyone other than the respective person without authorization.
to process, to disclose, to make available to third parties the purpose for which it is intended to fulfil the tasks.
or to use them in any other way. This obligation also applies to the withdrawal of the above mentioned
persons mentioned above from the association.
4) To carry out the tasks and duties under the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation
and the German Federal Data Protection Act, the managing director of the
Board a data protection officer.