1) In order to fulfil the purposes and tasks of the Association, the following shall be observed in compliance with the
EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) and the EU Data Protection Directive (DS-GVO).
Federal Law for Data Protection (BDSG) personal data about personal and business data
the factual relations of the members in the association are processed.
2) As far as the prerequisites described in the respective regulations are met, the following shall apply
to each member of the association in particular the following rights:
- the right of access under Article 15 DS-GVO,
- the right to a correction under Article 16 of the DS Block Exemption Regulation,
- the right to cancellation under Article 17 of the DS Block Exemption Regulation,
- the right to limit the processing pursuant to Article 18 DS-GVO,
- the right to data transferability under Article 20 DS-GVO, and
- the right of objection according to article 21 DS-GVO.
3) It is the responsibility of the organs of the association, all employees or other persons working for the association to
personal data to anyone other than the respective person without authorization.
to process, to disclose, to make available to third parties the purpose for which it is intended to fulfil the tasks.
or to use them in any other way. This obligation also applies to the withdrawal of the above mentioned
persons mentioned above from the association.
4) To carry out the tasks and duties under the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation
and the German Federal Data Protection Act, the managing director of the
Board a data protection officer.
5) Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to analyze website usage. The data obtained from this is used to optimize our website and advertising measures.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service operated and provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States). Google processes the data on website use on our behalf and is contractually obliged to take measures to ensure the confidentiality of the processed data.
During your visit to the website, following data recorded:
- Pages called
- Orders including sales and ordered products
- The achievement of "website goals" (e.g. contact requests and newsletter subscriptions)
- Your behavior on the pages (e.g. clicks, scrolling behavior and length of stay)
- Your approximate location (country and city)
- Your IP address (in abbreviated form so that no clear assignment is possible)
- Technical information such as browser, internet provider, end device and screen resolution
- Source of origin of your visit (i.e. via which website or via which advertising material you came to us)
- This data is transferred to a Google server in the USA. Google observes the data protection provisions of the "EU-US Privacy Shield" agreement.
- Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID with which you can be recognized on future website visits.
The recorded data is saved together with the randomly generated user ID, which enables the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 14 months. Other data remain stored indefinitely in aggregate form.
If you do not agree to the collection, you can prevent this by installing the browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics.